September 1, 2017
Back to school means back to the old grind – after school activities, weekend sporting events, play-dates and school projects will begin to fill your schedule. As your life gets busier, so will your home’s demand for hot water. Laundry, dishes, showers – they will all increase. And they will need to be done immediately (no time to wait for more hot water!).
Take the time now to make sure that your water heater is back to school ready by scheduling a flush and drain service.
An annual flush and drain service will increase the operating life of your home’s water heater while getting it ready to produce more hot water (to meet your family’s back to school needs!) while using less energy (to meet your wallet’s needs!).
The benefits of an annual flush and drain service include:
- Prolonging the operating life of your water heater
- Reducing your home’s carbon footprint
- Decreasing the money you spend on monthly utility bills
- Saving your tank from corrosion
- Allowing your tank to hold its full water capacity
- Preventing clogging of the tank’s drain valve
- Providing your family with cleaner, healthier water
previous post: WHEN DOES THE COST OF REPLACING YOUR WATER HEATER ECLIPSE REPAIRING IT | next post: DON’T LET A SMALL CLOG TURN INTO A BIG NIGHTMARE!
You and your home deserve Ship Shape service from dedicated Maryland plumbers, drain cleaning and home heating and air conditioner repair techs,
Get It Done Today – 301-683-7080.