August 7, 2020
Prevent Dog Hair Clogged Drains
While our pets provide us with immeasurable amounts of love, they aren’t as kind to our home’s plumbing. Fur and hair from our dogs, cats, and other fluffy companions can cause clogs and blockages in drains and pipes. Are you worried about dog hair clogged drains? We are here to help!
But, there is no need to fret! You can easily prevent dog hair clogged drains! Simply follow the 5 tips below to keep your plumbing free and clear of pet-related problems:
Pet Drain Protection
- Always brush your pets before you bathe them. And, rinsing them off outside on nice days helps even more!
- Cover your sink or tub drain with a hair and fur catcher during your pet’s bath.
- Remove as much pet fur and hair as you can from pet beds, blankets, and pet clothing before you put them in the washing machine.
- Toss fur and any small particles of food from dog bowls and dishes into the trash can before washing them in the sink or dishwasher.
- Keep your toilet off-limits. Lots of pets like to take a sip from the toilet’s bowl, but their fur can go directly down the drain. And, our plumbers have recovered more than one pet toy from a clogged toilet. Not to mention that many cleaning products that are used on toilets are toxic to pets, and they could become very sick after drinking from it.
Experiencing a drain issue at home? Don’t wait until it becomes a major blockage. Call us today for fast relief. We professionally fix clogged drains, plugged toilets and clean and repair backed up sewers. We service Olney, Bethesda, Rockville and Silver Spring, Maryland and all of Montgomery and Howard County
previous post: Schedule Contact Free Services | next post: It’s Time For Your Gas Logs Or Gas Insert Inspection
You and your home deserve Ship Shape service from dedicated Maryland plumbers, HVAC technicians and drain cleaning experts.
Get It Done Today – 301-683-7080.